Tuesday, April 12, 2005

animE quotes

XD lalallaa~
"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion)
"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)
"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" -Lina Inverse (Slayers)
"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

*bursts into tears* "I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!" - Ken Hidaka (Wiess Kreuz)
"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
"The boy's screams excited me far more than yours." - Tomo (Fushigi Yuugi)

No comments: