Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Niji

Niji.Rainbow
L'Arc~en~Ciel

/bleh/ = Romanji / English
/blah/ = English Translation

Toki wa kanadete omoi wa afureru
It's bedlam, and memories are brimming
Togiresou na hodo toumei na koe ni
to the unalloyed voice almost deserting
Aruki-dashita sono hitomi e
To my dear who have just started walking,
Hateshinai mirai ga tsuzuite 'ru
never ended future is eternal

Hontou wa totemo kokoro wa moroku
In reality, belief is easy to shaken,
Dare mo ga hibiwarete iru
everybody get hurt (cracked).
Furidashita ame ni nurete
I get wet by the just come on rain
Kimi wa mata tachidomatte shimau kedo
and you halt up again, but
Shinjite kureru kara
you still be faithful to me

Dare yori takaku sora e to chikazuku
Higher than anyone, closer to the sky
Kagayaki wo atsume hikari wo motomeru
I'm gathering the brightness seek for the lights
Moetsukite mo kamawanai sa
If I burn out, it's all very fine
Subete wa shinjitsu to tomo ni aru
Everything is with a truth.

"Shounen wa hito no kage de yuganda nikushimi wo mita"
Sonna sekai nante mou nani mo mitaku nai yo
Nani mo! Nani mo! Nani mo!

"The boy see the enmity in the human's inside"
that way I don't want see anything, anything, anything, anything.
(On the scale of memories,
a hurt expression need to hundreds of love to cure.
Though, heart that is just like small pebbles on the beach buffeted by the seas,
and has many scratched, Love is bringing up)


Sore demo omou anata no koto wo
Still I'm thinking about you,
Kisetsu ga nagarete ite mo...
even the season goes by
Me wo tojite itsu mo mite 'ta fuukei no you ni
Close my eyes and always think of you as scenery
Nando me ga ame mo agatta
Any number of times rain has been stopped

Setsunai hito yo Kanawanu negai yo
Oh my dearest, oh my hopeless wish
Naze kono mune kara ai wa umarete iku?
Why love is born of my heart
Sakimidareta hana wa yurete
Blooming flowers are swinging
Shizunda daichi ni furisosogu
it comes down to dusky mother earth that is love

Ai wo toki wa kanadete omoi wa afureru
It's bedlam, and memories are brimming
Togiresou na hodo toumei na koe ni
to the unalloyed voice almost deserting
Aruki-dashita sono hitomi e
To my dear who have just started walking,
Owaranai mirai wo sasageyou
I'll tribute never ended future

stairway to heaven
labyrinth to heart

Taken from: AnimeLyrics
---------------------------------
In 1997, Sakura was arrested for illegal drug use. L'Arc-en-Ciel's career came to a halt. L'Arc-en-Ciel came back with this song from the halt. So, this song's lyric is said to be related to the issue.
---------------------------------

No comments: