Thursday, September 08, 2005

uhh blah

A weird man with black cloth wrapped around him is seen trashing the house of.. superman..?
Superman: What are you doing, you little..!?
Mega-mega: I'm just working towards my dream!
Superman: *twitches brow* Dream...?
Mega-mega: Yea!
Superman: *mutters* What's your 'Dream'..?
Mega-mega: Bwuahahaha!! I will conquer the world!!!
Everyone: -.-''
Superman: Ehh?! Can't you come up with something more original?
Mega-mega: Hn. It's not original!? Then what is YOUR dream?!
Superman: *do a i-am-cool-so-just-accept-it pose*
Mega-mega: ... A.. to be a model?
Everyone: *splatters blood* Thinks skin tight cloth.. -.-''
Superman: Oi Oi! Where's that going! What I do is much more ORIGINAL!
Mega-mega: Ya.. yea right.. *snorts*
Superman: Hey! It IS! I SAVE the world and KEEP peace! And I rid of all BAD man!
Mega-mega: HaH! You call THAT original?
Everyone: *nods*
Superman: At least by doing that, I win the hearts of all beauties!
Mega-mega: Yea, as if..
Superman: Hn. You don't believe me? ... ... Look! There they are!
*A flock of.. female beings rushing towards the duo*
Everyone: ... wow..
Superman: *snorts* Jealous, are you?
*coming nearer*
Mega-mega: Welll.. may- wait. NO! I'M NOT GONNA BE JEALOUS. AND.. SEE YA!
*mega-mega disappears in a flash*
Superman: Wha- ...?
Everyone: *blinks*
As the 'flock' of 'female' beings come nearer..
Superman: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I QUIT! I DON'T WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD ANYMORE!
You: ...Huh?
Me: Sorry.. nothing better to do. *.*

No comments: