Wednesday, February 09, 2005

blab!

opps. just realised that I have- had ran out of titles. Hmm.. that's where it's going to start sounding funny. Dahh. Chinese new year! Hehe.. doesn't mean much I guess. Hm.. Well.. was watching Evangelion just now. Arh.. just realised that Evangelion is such a great anime! =D Think i'd grow to like it. Hm.. but naruto, saiyuki.. fruit basket are still the bests! Naw.. this is stupid. Yawn too big and my brother just stepped out of the kitchen. hmph. Hmm.. well.. let me quote from this person in the anime.. "I usually don't talk about myself, my life is not interesting." Hm.. opt out the first phrase? DaH! I'm so selfish, bet hm.. there's at least 7 I/Me/My! Ack. lalaa~ *vanish* oh yea~ for once there's a nice pleasant song here ~I~ think. =P tIred.. shall sleep already +_+

No comments: