Thursday, June 23, 2005

Blurry

//Everything's so blurry
and everyone's so fake
and everybody's empty
and everything is so messed up//

//Pre-occupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl//

//You could be my someone
You could be my scene
You know that I'll protect you
from all of the obscene//

//I wonder what you're doing
imagine where you are
there's oceans in between us
but that's not very far//

//Can you take it all away?
Can you take it all away?
Well you shoved it in my face
this pain you gave to me//

//Everyone is changing
there's no one left that's real
to make up your own ending
and let me know just how you feel//

//Nobody told me what you thought
Nobody told me what to say
Everyone showed you where to turn
told you when to runaway//

//Nobody told you where to hide
Nobody told you what to say
Everyone showed you where to turn
showed you when to runaway//

//This pain you give to me//

//You take it all away
Explain again to me//

No comments: