Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hn.

The uploading took my whole afternoon off. Hm. Didn't expect it to take so long to upload each file. Especially Michiyuki which has a much larger size than the others. Loveless episode 2 is still taking forever to download. Well, at least it is almost 50% soon. My next target till tomorrow shall be 60%! Take it slowly~ =D Well, today is just another day. Got to go struggle with my mathematics paper in a while. Gck. I forgot all about it in the weekends. arh. Yea. And tests and oral exams are approaching again. Hana's going to be back in two days time, counting from tomorrow! Yipee~! Somehow I don't feel that depressed since school started this term already. Hm. Weird. It kind of' reverted back to a monotonous feeling most of the time. Lalaa~ Perhaps it is because hana's coming back or that I know I'm graduating soon. Well, Liberty! XP Hm..m.. Seeming to be getting 'softer' recently. So it's quite true.. having 'that' which you never used to have makes you weaker! X.x *nods nods* Hmph. Loveless episode 2 is 49.1% now. sigh.
Ja~

No comments: