Saturday, July 02, 2005

jUly

Let me see.. this is the second of July, approaching the third soon. And here I am, waiting for stupid hana to come online when it is already so late! Well, she doesn't usually come on late so it's kind'uf weird. Head is starting to ache soon from all the radiation from the computer. Not ache literally, but just the point above the eyebrows..? =P Oh well, Loveless is taking so long to download since not many people are uploading it. It's like.. only 0-3 person helping to upload? HN. Got to help to upload them when i'm done too.. for all the yaoi fanatics! Hehehee.. Ah. well, the show in itself isn't yaoi since yaoi= urm.. some serious business* with no storyline? Nah. It's shounen-ai! Yipee~ Something is seriously different about Ritsuka though. He kept thinking that he'll lose his memories or something. Hm.. I shall find out once the download finishes! Opps. and I said 'fishes' in my oral. *.* There's no such word! Now.. let's see.. Is :47 minutes past 11 already. Hana ne.. doko desu ka? Let's come up with a few reasons for her dissappearance ne? One. Internet connection BAD. Two, Arh.. overslept cause' it is the holidays! Three, did not log in due to unknown reasons? Four. Sick (that's highly unlikely!) Five, family using computer. mm..umm.. i'd agree on that. =D Six! Ehh.. eating... Seven, watching one piece. Hehe. Eight, being stalked/pestered such that coming online is impossible. Well, nine. Can't be bothered. And.. alas. Ten, she has no faith in me!! allah! *acts like quatre* Hm.. why does she always type 'oh hyne' anyway? Heheee.. it sounds kinda like.. 'oh hyde!' OOoo...h I just realised 90% of L'Arc~en~ciel's songs are wonderful! And I just downloaded a couple of songs by female singers too. Hm.. 8 in total. All thanks to.. urm.. come alive! And also some other anime mp3 earlier in the day, which included my ole' Tsuzuki! Wahh.. he has the same amethyst eyes as Duo! Ooh.. this remind me that in D.N Angel, the boy.. uhh what's his name? Hehee.. dark's other self that is, has Ruby eyes! woww.. those eyes are beautiful! Hm.. typing to pass time. Oh wellll.. Grr.. loveless episode 2 is only 14%+ after over 4 hours! Someone, spare me more pieces of the file! X HN. Okay. Let's talk about Tokyo Underground. A pretty lowly rated anime on my part. It has no proper plot, not enough original action and style, lack of character development, and inproper ending. Well, all is all. But the second starting song is better. A little nice- to say that is. It seems to give way to a little depth into the characters that was never highlighted in the whole story. I guess the small number of episodes can't do much. There you go.. there's this guy. urm. boy in fact who seems more proper except that he- hana came online! it's 12! Okayyy.. that he has thick glasses and a really boyyy voice, and that, he's silly! XD Hana replied! hehehee.. hmph. hana no baka. Oh. *jumps topic* Stupid michelle too! She literally disappeared for a whole day. And.. left me alone all at home to talk* to myself! *sobs* Well, she's gotta new dog. Seems like it's dog fate. *.* "when Cats meet the Dog" Lalaa~ Okayyy.. She's going into MS for 10mins so I get to type more! Let's talk about... Loveless! Heh. My neww anime! =D And Ritsuka again.. is soo kawaii! Hm. I'm just a masochist for such things. And the guy.. urm.. what's his name? Blehhh. Said that.. 'I won't do anything' and well.. he's evil!! As If. To prove his point. Hm.. demo sa.. it seems like phedo- what. Have no idea how to spell it. And all the people that aren't adult has kitty hears and a tail!! Kawaii!!! Hheheee.. I was shocked when I see the ears at first. But then.. hehehe.. it's kawaii! And Ritsuka is sooo cool!! *jumps around* Hm.. Let's see.. the anime's lighting is a little too bright so it's images weren't very.. eye pleasing? And the opening song just screams "YAOI!" They have beautiful background music coming onto the scene just at the right times. Oh.. that remind me.. Poor Ritsuka!! Ah.. well, wonder if I can get that bg. music. I sounded like a symphony or some kind of classical music. Hm. They seems to have a pretty plot in action now. Well, much better than expected for a shounen ai anime. I watched before many other yaoi ones, but they're always such poor quality and bad plot that it hard to bear. Ooohh.. Hana's back now. so, well.. don't have to *splatter typing* anymore. (is there such a thing? oh wellll). Ja ne!
-----------------------------------------------------
**EDIT**
Laaa~ shall continue typing, for the fun of it! Typing is addicting you know? Hm.. Okay.... July! July meant Charis' birthday. July meant Xiaohua's coming back! July meant school restarting. July meant.. the calm before the storm. July meant.. nothing but a month for the humans of earth to mark their very existance upon! so.. in the end.. nah. forget it. Lost the point already. *.* so anyway, in the end it all comes down to Charis' birthday in which, .. *fumes* hehee.. cause I don't think her blog is going to be a pretty sight. It is sure to be filled with all her photos and blabblings of 'outings'! Well, good for the person. But well, arhh! Backache's catching up on me again! Nevermind. Too lazy to type anyway.
Next- Xiaohua's coming back! Seemed a good thing huh? But many a times I think the people forgot the sad truth. She is not only coming back - fullstop. But she is coming back to this land, and leaving. LEAVING, a month later. Forget that and you're going to suffer! =) Ah well, so what! Forgetting them sometimes won't hurt. Dumm dumm.. and there is going to be so many things that has to be fulfilled! and guess what- I am guilty! Guilty of a serious crime of. #passion# "oh shut up" Of.. manipulating people? Arh. no words to describe that. and sooooo I'll have to say sorry! That is a horrble thing. Hn. One can't just don't bother* and then goes pulling it in when you like it. Hm. Ah well. Gotta see the neko's little new doggie! Don't know why I'm eager to see it also. Hm. hen ne.. Hm..m.. listening to a new song that hana sent me. wahha. *bounces* Hm.. Oh right. She REFUSES to clean her room. Shall go pester her now! *grins*
JA.

No comments: