Monday, July 04, 2005

raison d'tre

This song is so.. addictive and makes me feel nostalgic! Well due to connecting too many fics to it, such that the song manifested itself into the story. X.x Well, I remember getting hold of the lyrics long ago. Not very pretty words but well, not caring about what the song means - it is not needed. The music speaks dozens~ arh. infinity. Lalaa~ listening to it now. I found it last year on this site which became inactive, and lost it sometime ago when my sis' deleted my computer account, again. X( Hmph. There goes all my Naruto too. Well, the fortunate thing- Hana has the song! heee.. *glomps hana* So much for sending her all my junks. Although it took her so long to send it to me cause she refuses to send a 'not' happy, 'not' one piece song? Hm. Evilness!
-END-

No comments: