Sunday, July 03, 2005

random

erhem. Almost forgot that tomorrow is a youth day holiday! Woot. Hehehee.. And to think I was getting stressed up over school 'opening'. Hm.. I shall do proper typing from now on! Capitals on the first letter per sentence. Burst Laughing -My face! Hehee! Just found this smiley thingy on the internet explorer. Whee~ And there is also this cute cursor configuration item, now my little pointer has an animated smiley face attached to it! *grins* Listening to Buck-tick's 'Die' now. Sometimes I reallllyy wonder what they are singing about. Hn. Okay. It's nine plus now, without me doing anyway. Sigh. MS is leveling up very slowly. And there doesn't seem to be a proper spot for me to train anyway. Proper spot..? Flatland, a high spawn rate but not excessively, or a medium spawn for pigs with ribbons and stuff like those for my level anyway. I'm a pretty pathetic bowman who place all the skill points and others in the wrong place, and could only hit a little hp off the enemies. Wired up! Runescape is better! In that case, I would not have to face the dilemma of leveling problems in term skill points and such. But anyway, the more depth into a particular job skills makes the game special I guess. Especially when you have to choose a 'career' for long term. Well as usual, comparing to runescape... I would like to be an all rounder in strength, defence and such. But well, MS refuses to give that. Therefore, my bowman has 'low stamina'? O.o How does that come about anyway? Aw. The smiley on the cursor is cheeky! It twitches the mouth a little and then raises it's eyebrow a few times. *.* Hehee.. nyah. Have been typing random stuff lately.

Don't Die! Hana no Baka!
Custom Smiley

No comments: