Thursday, January 27, 2005

= |

hmm.. just another day! =D oOsh. There's math test tomorrow.. and thus, the last test of this week, finally! *phew* Funny I never seemed to be bothered by tests and such previously. Well.. heh weird see. Wahh.. I like this song aLOT! [coming closer] have no idea why.. urm maybe I do.. was kinda listening to it while I was reading some of my mOST favourite fanfics. Well, my friend sent it to me lar.. don't know.. feel a sense of nostalgic-ness when I listen to it. Oh well.. to say.. that fic is around 30+ chapters long and took me.. urm.. days of hours-literally to read it all. Hmm.. don't think i've finished reading all though. That stupid internet was cut off halfway. Well.. blehh. was checking out the snoopies today. Hm.. the normal one is kinda more expensive than the christmas one.. But i like the christmas' one's colour better! That one looks much 'prettier' in the sense since it's not plain black and white snoop-ies. =) Well.. back to my fics again. The authors are not updating yet! *_* wahhhh.. but guess.. it's probably not inspiring enough for them to continue or.. the story's simply too long. Nah, demo sa.. they are great!! Wahh! UPDATE! UPDATE! *glomps all worldwide writers* ehh... O.O no idea. hahaa.. boochuu...

No comments: