Wednesday, January 26, 2005

*glomps*

Wahh!! Xh;Nyx sent this to me! =D *huggles*
Lifetime is all we have
I long for mine to be with you
there is light
there is hope
let me find it with you
open up your arms
and let me in
and in return I will do the same
and we can fly...
if you want.
Should I take the first step off this cliff...
or is my angel gone...
will my teardrops ever reach the ground
will I ever say I have finally found.
And end to the longing for...
your warm embrace.
--------------------------------------
It’s a sorry sentiment
to feel the way I do...
to long for the evergreens
to not be so green
to long for the skies to not be so blue,
when all i am is grey...
i am living blue...
I am still living for you...
I’m still breathing
I’m still dreaming...
remembering
don't ever let me slip away
from you...
from love.
I am longing for you,
to be here.

No comments: