Friday, January 21, 2005

Scrambled VII

sometime in my life, i learnt to stop looking for reasons to cry
because it doesn't make sense anymore. It just seemed like an illusion
sometime in my life, i learnt there are people i wish for comfort
and people whom is just a passing fleet of wind
sometime in my life, i realised that i am just me, myself
the selfish, yearning, cowardy and disgusting me

sometime in my life, i saw people's life among my own world
i see their silliness, selfishness, helplessness and scared self
but i also saw their kindness, their beauty, and their cheerfulness
are they a fragrant of my memories, or are they real

sometime in my life, the world seem dull and bland
the world seem bloody, gory
the world seem dark, cold
the world would seem anything but nothing else
i learnt to love anything but the plain simplicity of happiness people call

sometime in my life, i realise that other people are around me
they also have their own thoughts and feelings
i had blocked it out, too immersed in my own pits of hell
sometime in my life, i see people crying, bleeding
they were hurt, lonely, scared
surprise surprise
i see people stopping to help
people just ignoring what is going around them
people who leaves after they comclude that the other is alright
somehow i believe
no one can ever stop hurting, unless the entire human race is wiped out

well of course,
sometimes in my life, i think...
i don't make much sense and i think a little overboard.
but nevertheless, i thought, it would never hurt to think, right?

No comments: