Friday, December 17, 2004

madness

once upon a time, I met a thief. He told me to give him my money or he will kill me. I was surprised for a moment and told him to take it himself but return me my wallet. It had only two dollars in it. Desperate, he took my wallet and ran away.

once upon a time, I met a burgler. He was busy fiddling with my computer wires and did not see me there. I asked him if he would like a scissors to work out faster. He nodded before realising i'm there. I gave him one and asked him to leave my scissors behind when he is done, i will need it for my art. He stared at me before scrambling away.

once upon a time, I met a rapist. He cornered me, it was snowing so I told him. Could you leave my clothes 'untouched'? I would need to after he is done, it is cold in winter time. He looked confused and suddenly broke down. He told me that his father used to rape his mother, so he took it up too.

once upon a time, I met a popular high schooler. She is very pretty and have many friends. She was just cuddling on the ground alone. When I asked her what happened, she said that she took up drugs with her friends and her parents found so, so she was thrown out. I told her she could apologise but she said she want to stay popular. She was afraid of loneliness.

once upon a time, I met a crippled dog. One of it's hindleg was missing. I fed it food and let it follow me around. The next time I met a small group of gangsters, the crippled dog barked and stood beside me. After that, I heard many other barking sounds. The gangsters backed away almost instantly.

the last time I went out and saw a begger in a corner deserted. I went up to him and gave him a dollar. I wonder if he is too scared of facing people that he had to even hid away while begging for money. I went home that day and told my teddy bear that everyone seems to have a problem which affects their action and fell asleep.

No comments: