Friday, December 17, 2004

scrambled II

I love you
for who you are
for who you were

I love you
the way you smile
the way you laugh
the way you dance by the moonlight

I love you
the day you were born
as our fates entwined
bounded together for eternity

I love you
your innocence
your love
your cheerfulness
your happiness

I love you
the way you cried
the way you blabber on non stop
the way you felt in my arms
when you fell asleep sobbing

the tears glistening
as you mumbled in your sleep

I love you
for your stabborn-ness
for your determination
for your vulnerability

I love you
when you blush
when you scream at me
when you throws a tamtrum

the way you never fails
to bring a smile on my face

I love you,
for who you are,
for who you were,
the moment you're born,
the moment you knew me.

I love all about you,
As you knew all about me

I will love you forever
I will love you when you betray me
I will love you when you shot me
I will love you when you leave me bleeding

So please..
love me too
even if it is just a little
a little will do

Loving you, forever


oOOO lame~!! hahaa.. what's wrong with me!? sigh~ don't worry.. this is for no one. sigh~

No comments: