Friday, November 19, 2004

darn..

it's getting irritating and i have absolutely no idea why i'm creating this again. ok, after everything is erased from my computer, depriving my of the least music and frontpage to do any html thing. Don't even know what i'm doing now and i'm dumb. typing in a thing with black background and black font cause that's to my feelings now. eh.. feelings? no. don't know what it is. Darn. Can't swear! It's not good.. but then.. feeling are stupid, just go to hell with it! Sigh~ Listening to some music now. Went out to buy school shoes and eat earlier on, chk. and I realise my hand is like shivering slightly. no idea. no idea. everything's stupid now. plain. stupid stupid stupid. chk. just.. sigh~ holidayz~ stupid holidays. no-thing to do. rot and rot. school. shit. people always looking for me- trouble. nah! Must've been in the wrong mind now. so there, shall stop this- urhem.. stupid thing... plain.stupid.stupid.hell lar chk

No comments: