Monday, November 29, 2004

quotes

hmm.. just kind of picked them out in some fics that I read.

"I have always wondered, why humans are so quick to anger. It causes only pain. Anger is caused from situations that can be easily rationalized. There is no good from being angry, so why not think and find the source of your anger and take the energy that is caused from this emotion and use this energy to find and carry out a better solution to the problem?"

"In case you have not noticed, very few people actually think anymore. I would like very much to find someone who does. People here, they just make noise. They do not talk, there is no meaning behind their words, they just exercise their vocal chords, nothing more. But I can hear it behind the noise that you mean. You want to think..."

"I am *not* stupid. I might be a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them. I may be a little ignorant, naïve, even, but stupid I am not. People who have no understanding of differences are stupid. People who have no patience for the naïve are stupid. People who cut themselves in the middle of the night are stupid. I am not stupid."

"Just because you cannot admit something to yourself does not mean it is not there. Just because you cannot see something does not mean that it is not happening! The world does not revolve around your eyes, or your idea of right and wrong. People mess up, you and I and everyone else mess up occasionally. If you can not admit that to yourself, then you are a lot worse off than I thought you were."

No comments: