Friday, November 26, 2004

michishirube

now playing this song:: michishirube from D.N Angel still. I shall upload some naruto songs soon!
Michishirube
Japanese:
tomorrow never knows dakedo ima
mayoi wa nai sa
hare wataru sora ni mayou
tsubasa no youni
sayounara... arigatou...
kimi ga ita kara
mirai he to tsuzuku michi
aruki daseru kanarazu
my dreams come true
shinjiteru
look into my eyes kanashimi no
namida wo koete
yasashisa wo mitsuketa yo
kibou no oka ni soshite
sun will shine
boku ni wa boku ni natte yuku
meguru toki no naka de
my whishes come true
kimi ni ai ni yuku kara
... here there everywhere
------------------------------
English:
Tomorrow never knows
Whatever happens now
I hesitate to change inside
Swelling to both cross over and lose my way in the sky
With wings of order
Goodbye... Thank you......
A sudden feelings comes in myself
The future isn't so far, on this road
Sometime it is necessary
My dreams come true
Shining ritual
Look into my eyes
I leave behind
Tears of sadness
I have found gentleness
On the mount of hope, and then
Sun will shine
I become myself
Into the spinning time
My whishes come true
Because I go feel you
...Here there everywhere
...I feel...

No comments: