Saturday, November 20, 2004

trailer

about nine to eleven more years.. till the day. I hope the yume will not get blown out. There's me, nyx, kumo, maia, neko, natsuko. Six people, wonder who's staying and who's not. It isn't far, yet neither near as well. just waiting for the day, perhaps I should go create the day instead. Will one of us get tired of these 'lil games' in their eyes? It's not just a plain.yume. I've calculated my stuff and it's achievable. As long as I can get a job with minimal a k $$. I think.. everyone's got their mask up. What happens when we have to live together? Will it be better.. or just a 'collapse'. No idea, that could wait till the results and we'll see. bOring. life. but.. a human gets bored easily. even if we were to stay in the trailer for so long-adventurous. One day it might just die down. Well, but there're still many ways to 'curb' it. who cares so much. just thinking randomly. 40k. only 40k. cheaper than a 600k singaporean flat.

No comments: