Thursday, November 25, 2004

hmm...

just sitting at my computer once and again. I wonder if my sister is going to be home anytime soon. I was scanning through several other people's blog just now, sorta interested in their lives I guess. Sometimes I really wonder, their way of thinking and my way of thinking, which is actually the right one. Well, then again maybe. maybe there's no actual right or wrong, just like how kenshin said it. Right or wrong is just what a person or people 'socially accept'. And.. um. everyone should walk his own path and find out through their hearts, what is truely for them. Yet so.. don't know why, i'm always looking for right and wrong..maybe what i've believed till now is wrong? Hope not. Arh.. thinking about it, reading people's blogs are really hard! They start typing like.. "wateva, lyk, wun, tym, dun, de" ehh.. I mean, how do people survive that anyway? Weird i'd say. Weirder still, alot of them mention that 'got scolded, then cry, people console' blah blah, kinda stuff. Hmm.. do they cry this easily? hehe, I wonder if I do too! But.I seriously don't see myself crying everytime the teacher scolds. If this is so, then.. based on how much they do scold me i'd have already dried up. Oho. I'm getting biased here =P -sigh- wondering again, will I oneday be able walk up to those other people presenting my life of the 'trailer and friends' which is my yume and prove that my way of living is 'right-er' than theirs because I followed my heart? Nah.. what am I sounding like here, speaking like a r-o-b-o-t. *grins* demo sa~ tomodachi! nakama! They're still the best! who cares so much about other people I don't understand, who cares about other people who have a different way of thinking and living! So what if the whole world revolves around a small space of mine, i'll be and will be even happier than anyone else to explore it little by little with my friends! If you learn it too early, things getting boring, places gets even more booring. So there, friends prevails! Mwuahahaa... opps. i'm going insane. Hahaa.. *boof* by the way, what i'm saying also don't make much sense and i have no idea what i'm blabbering about here. What world is that anyway? XP Nah, thats life.. live it dazily. hehe.. ja ne! *retreats into the shadow* -screaming- "friends prevails!!!!! mwuahahha!!" ....

"what was that?"
"...what?..."
"that evil voice, did ya hear that? the laugh!"
"...go back to sleep already, baka" *grabs to bed*
"this is creepy..."
"..."
"..ohyasumi" *snuggles in*

No comments: