Saturday, November 20, 2004

mumbles

oh yeah, I'm back at the same page again trying to type though there's nothing to say about. I'm just sitting at the computer for 9 hours straight, unhealthy eh? But hey, there's no reason why this is unhealthy also. sigh~ I'm listening to niji now. It's rurouni kenshin's ova song. Kind of nice, I liked that one aaalooot! haha. Arh.. christmas is coming soon, not that it matters much. It just reminds me of snow and winter stuff, well.. christmas is supposed to be christ's birth. Hmm.. my brain is dying on me here, 'suddenly' dying..dying.. cannot think. =P hah. guilty.guilty. my homework, supposed to have finished them by now but it looks like i'm still far from it. stupid art! ack.sigh~ everything from my computer erased, all my hard research gone, gone.gone. got to search again! *panic but body don't react* hehe.. any adrenaline booster? I need a fill.

No comments: